C-19 SCREENING & CONSENT FORM
NEW CLIENT CONSULTATION FORM
EXISTING CLIENT UPDATE FORM
CLINIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
At the time of booking your appointment, you will be notified of which of the above forms you are required to complete prior to your appointment. Your appointment will have to be cancelled or rescheduled if you fail to complete the forms, and this may be deemed as a late cancellation (charged at full appointment price, please see our clinic T&Cs).
There are currently additional mandatory procedures in place to ensure that Peak Movement™ operates as a covid-secure business. These are in place for your health and safety, and to ensure that my business is protected.
For all clients (treatment and training)
- If you are experiencing any Covid‐19 symptoms, please postpone or cancel your appointment.
- I will be taking your temperature upon arrival and please complete the online ‘Covid screening and consent form’ regarding your exposure to Covid‐19 (if this is not complete, I will need to cancel or reschedule your appointment). If you are considered a high‐risk client, it may not be possible to see you at this time but I will review your appointment and screening form, and will contact you to reschedule if this is the case.
- Please bring you own pen and water if needed, as I can no longer supply this.
- Please remain in your car or outside and I will collect you at your appointment time.
- Please only bring a chaperone or legal guardian if necessary.
- All soft furnishings will be covered with couch roll and all unnecessary soft furnishings and bric‐a‐brac will have been removed.
- Strict social distancing will be adhered to whilst training and prior to treatment. The appropriate PPE will be donned if it is deemed necessery for closer contact (eg hands-on treatment or movement correction).
- If you booked your appointment online, payment has been kindly recieved. If, for what ever reason, you have not paid for your appointment, payment can be made prior to the appointment via Direct Transfer or PayPal but contactless payment is available. If you have to pay with cash, please bring the correct money and place it in the supplied envelope.
- For new clients there will be a pre-treatment consultations that will take place via telephone or videoconferencing, rather than during your appointment so that you get as much hands-on time as possible.
- For existing clients there will be a short update consultation, via telephone or videoconferencing, prior to your appointment to discuss your needs and any Covid‐19 issues.
- All consultation and consent documents are available online and should be completed.
- If you have a face mask, please wear this but if you don’t, I will supply you with one to wear throughout your session at a cost of £1.
- It would also be helpful if you wear clothing which is easy to remove for treatment and avoid wearing jewellery.
- Upon arrival, you will be required to remove your shoes outside of the treatment room, sterilise your hands and enter the treatment room without touching anything. There will be a container in which to put your clothes when you undress for treatment.
- The treatment room will have been thoroughly disinfected and all linen and face cradles replaced for each client.
- I will be wearing personal protective equipment which includes a visor, mask, gloves and apron. Do not be concerned about the use of gloves, it will not affect your session.
- The session will continue as usual, although unnecessary chatting should be avoided to prevent droplet formation.
- When the session is over, please leave all the linens, untouched on the couch and try not to touch anything as you leave. Please keep your mask on until you exit the premises. It is also recommended that you register for a Track and Trace app to maintain our safety (when available).
- Please note appointments will be spaced further apart than usual to enable disinfection of the practice space, therapy table, equipment and facilities.
I look forward to welcoming you back to the clinic.
If you have any questions, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org