Peak Movement™ Clinic T&Cs
Set out below are the terms on which Peak Movement™ provides products and services to it’s clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any appointments with us.
- Payment and Cancellation Policy
Booking an appointment:
The payment for booking any appointment or class online or by phone/email is required upon booking, this is fully refundable if you choose not to go ahead with any appointments at consultation stage and within our cancellation policy. Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call us or reschedule your appointment online 48 hours before your appointment. Failure to give the full notice will result in a late cancellation charge. This allows us to manage our diaries and offer the appointment time to another patient.
Peak Movement™ reserve the right to cancel or not see any clients that have not secured their appointment with a payment, or a client that we feel is inappropriate for our services.
- Appointments and Cancellations
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately on 07940 732 464. We will need to know that you wish to cancel within 24 hours of your appointment. Failure to cancel or rearrange within this time will result in a full appointment charge, even if it was from a course of apointments.
- Please arrive for your appointment promptly for your appointment. Late arrival may result in reduced appointment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Peak Movement™ will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guide lines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced apointment time, or additional fees being charged.
- No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the clinic at any time.
- Credit Card Details, deposits and Payments
- To secure an appointment with Peak Movement™ a full payment is required.
- For an appointment with a doctor: a deposit of £50 will be charged at the time of booking, in order to secure the appointment.
- Prices may vary by clinic and homevisit. Please refer to the price list on the website for your chosen clinic or homevisit area, or contact Peak Movement™ for their price list.
- Courses of Treatments
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment. All treatment courses must be taken within 6 months of the date of purchase; any treatments left untaken after 6 months will be forfeited.
- Appointments purchased voucher, gift cards, deals websites or at a discounted price are non refundable. They are only refundable for medical reasons prior to the first appointment. If a medical issue was to arise during the course of the treatment with no fault of Peak Movement™, refunds will not be granted. Peak Movement™ will allow clients complete the remainder of their treatment after the unrelated medical issue has been resolved. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for non-attendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
- Treatment Suitability
- We will always assess whether treatment or training is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment or training being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
- Peak Movemnt™ will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Peak Movemnet™ with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment and training. Peak Movemnet™ will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Peak Movemnet™ regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Peak Movemnet™’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Peak Movemnet™’s negligence.
- Your Right To Complain
- Peak Movemnet™ endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment or training at Peak Movemnet™ you are entitled to lodge a complaint, either in person, by telephone or in writing. If you require assistance with making your complaint, Peak Movemnet™ will be pleased to help and support you through the process.
- Where a complaint cannot be resolved immediately, you will receive an email within 14 working days to confirm that an investigation into the matter is underway and that a response will be made as soon as possible.
- Complaints of a non-medical nature will be handled in their entirety by the Peak Movemnet™ owner.
- Peak Movemnet™ aims to furnish you with a full written response within 20 working days or where this is not possible, an explanation as to the cause of the delay.
- Vouchers, Discounts, Gift Cards and Promotions:
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Applicable to new and existing clients.
- One voucher per person.
- The voucher should be surrendered upon purchase of the treatment.
- Offer applies to single and courses of Practitioner led treatments with minimum spend of £100.
- Offer can only be used on treatments or training, not business mentoring.
- Offer is subject to patient suitability for treatment.
- Voucher is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for money.
Flash promotions and bulk buying discounts may be offered to customers at consultation stage or throughout treatment courses. Treatments purchased at a discounted price to the original listed price must be paid in full and on the day of agreement. Any treatment or training purchased at a discounted price is non-refundable.
Discount vouchers purchased from third party partner websites must be redeemed within the expiry of the voucher. Customers are only allowed one voucher per person from third party websites and cannot buy multiple, for use on them self. If this is found to be the case, Peak Movemnet™ reserve the right to deny treatment or training. Customers can buy multiple vouchers as gifts for family and friends.
Peak Movemnet™ reserve the right to stop promotions and discounts at any given time.
- Treatment and Training Results:
Peak Movemnet™ does not guarantee any results from treatments or training. Peak Movement™ will endeavour to the highest level to attain results. Treatment and Training results vary person to person and Peak Movement™ does not guarantee specific results.