This agreement must be adhered to for the safety of all users and hirers at The Wellness Hub Oxford. Failure to comply will terminate your hire contract with immediate effect.
To be filled out by any new hirer. Previous hirers are required to re-submit the form as and when the form is revised (as the covid-secure requirements change this form will be reviewed and updated regularly).
Note: you will not be able to use the Wellness Hub if you are self-isolating due to symptoms, being contacted by Track and Trace or you test positive for Covid-19. Once your isolation period is over and you are symptom free then you may return.
COVID-19 Requirements 1st October – 30th November
The Coronavirus COVID-19 has meant that we have to take extra precautions to ensure our the Wellness Hub rooms are accessible for use from hirers, members and the community. As a Hirer of the Wellness Hub there are additional requirements you will need to do to make sure the Wellness Hub is safe and ready for the next hirer to use.
You must agree to follow the social distancing rules and instructions listed below in line with the Peak Movement : Wellness Hub Covid Safe Response Plan. Please note; this is in addition to the standard Room Hire Agreement.
I agree to:
Physical distancing and PPE
- Ensure posters remain displayed around the Wellness Hub communicating the need to keep at least 1 metres distance between people.
- Ensure if tables and chairs, and any of the equipment are being used that they comply with social distancing rules.
- If you are a close contact service, you must wear the appropriate PPE for your service.
- Ensure the maximum safe capacity is not exceeded – this is noted on the posters and refers to how many people can be in each room at any one time (including yourself). This has been calculated using the new social distancing rules and size of each room.
- Treatment room (first right) and Therapy room (back far left) are currently set at a maximum of 2* people (3* if your client requires a chaperone).
- Meeting room is currently set at a maximum of 4 people (non-exercising).
- PT gym (back right) is currently set at a maximum of 4 people.
- Rehab gym (back left) is currently set at a maximum of 3 people.
- Studio is set at a maximum of 6 people.
- All are *subject to change following government guidance.
Handwashing and hygiene
- Wash hands with soap and water regularly.
- Sanitise regularly where soap and water are not available.
- Ensure your clients/guests use the soap and paper towel provided.
- Ensure posters with instructions on how to correctly wash hands or use sanitiser remain displayed in the toilets and sanitiser station.
- Instruct your clients/guests on other ways to limit the spread of germs, including by wearing a mask, not touching their face, sneezing and coughing into their elbow, and staying home if feeling sick.
- Remind your clients/guests to limit contact with others: no shaking hands, hugging or touching objects unless necessary.
- Ensure any areas used are cleaned and disinfected after each use with appropriate products; this includes things like door handles, bench tops, light switches, equipment, tables and chairs, there is currently a 15minute compulsory gap between booking availability to accommodate the necessary cleaning. Non compliance of this by failing to gap and clean after your booking will terminate your room hire agreement.
- Ensure the person cleaning the area wears gloves when cleaning, and wash their hands thoroughly with soap or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser before and after wearing gloves.
- If the venue’s crockery and cutlery is used, please ensure all is washed thoroughly in hot soapy water and dried.
- Do not allow people to access the Wellness Hub if they are feeling unwell or displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- Please ask that they leave and call NHS 111 or check symptoms via www.111.nhs.uk/covid-19
- Treat personal information about the Wellness Hub user’s health carefully, in line with privacy laws.
- If possible, accept only cashless transactions.Covid Safety FolderA Covid Safety Folder is located at each venue.
Users are required to:
- Sign and date the Hub Hire Register located in the Folder (should contact tracing need to occur in the event of a positive Covid-19 case).
- Sign this agreement to indicate your understanding and ability to carry out these Covid Safety requirements, failure to do so will terminate your room hire agreement and we will cancel any future room bookings.
- Inform us if you are contacted by the NHS test and trace team.
- Inform us if within 14 days of visiting the Wellness Hub you or a client becomes symptomatic or tests positive for Covid-19.
*Stay Informed and further measures:
- Keep up to date with www.gov.uk/coronavirus advice on controls to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including any restrictions on normal business activities, and respond accordingly
- Ensure you and your clients sign up to the Track and Trace app once it becomes available.