Cork massage therapy balls
The Peak Movement plastic-free cork massage therapy ball set can be used individually or together to gently self-massage and provide myofascial release. A wonderful sustainable & eco-friendly alternative to plastic massage balls, plus the set come in a organic cotton bag for easy storage
4 in stock
Check out our set of cork massage therapy balls. A wonderful sustainable & eco-friendly alternative to plastic massage balls, the set come in a organic cotton bag for easy storage.
The Peak Movement plastic-free cork massage ball set can be used individually or together to gently self-massage and provide myofascial release. Perfectly to pop in your bag for when you are travelling or out and about. Use your body weight or just hand pressure to roll your muscles with the balls for a gentle massage. Feel the tension disappear, promote blood and lymph circulation, and recover optimally.
Why use a cork massage ball?
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Relieve tightness and ease sore muscles
- Enhance your performance - can be used to warm up muscles prior to exercise and as part of your cool down routine to help speed up recovery
- Use for as a massage tool for muscles and fascia
- Release built-up tension and relieve stiffness
- Suitable for indoor use whilst sat at your desk or after exercise on your yoga mat
- Each ball is 70mm in diameter
- Eco-friendly and sustainably sourced material
- Cork has natural antimicrobial and antibacterial factor
- Please note that cork is a natural product, this means that the colour and grain of each cork ball may vary slightly and products may have small imperfections that do not affect functionality
- The set comes in a organic cotton bag for easy storage
Spend £35 or more and we will gift you a month's membership in our Thrive for Life Tribe