The Peak Movement cork roller is the perfect natural alternative to the foam roller, giving you the ultimate self-massage and myofascial release in a small, firm design.
We love our plastic free alternative to the foam roller, ours is made from natural cork which is wonderfully sustainable and eco-friendly. Cork is long-lasting but once it needs replacing the product will biodegrade without damaging our planet.
The Peak Movement foam free cork roller gives you the ultimate self-massage and myofascial release in a small, firm roller design. It's compact size is ideal for travel and storing in small spaces. Use your body weight to roll your muscles over the roller for a deep tissue massage. Feel the tension disappear, promote blood and lymph circulation, and recover optimally.
Why use a cork or foam roller?
- Injury prevention and rehabilitation
- Relieve tightness and ease sore muscles
- Enhance your performance - can be used to warm up muscles prior to exercise and as part of your cool down routine to help speed up recovery
- Use for a deep tissue massage
- Release built-up tension and relieve stiffness
- Suitable for indoor use, a carpeted floor, yoga mat or gym mat is ideal
- Travel friendly design - length 30cm and width 10cm, weighing approx 670grams
- Eco-friendly and sustainably sourced material
- Cork has natural antimicrobial and antibacterial factor
- Please note that cork is a natural product, this means that the colour and grain of each cork roller may vary slightly and products may have small imperfections that do not affect functionality
Spend £35 or more and we will gift you a month's membership in our Thrive for Life Tribe